Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My collections complete~~

I just got back from a lovely week in LA.  Although Zach and I didn't get to see much of Arnold we had a blast with my folks, sister, and friends.

My sister took me shopping for my b-day and I decided to complete my charm necklace collection from Helen Ficalora.  I already had one w/ both Arnold and my initials (A and T) ... though I kinda wished I could switch my 'A' with a 'Z' due to the steep price tag on the charms...oops did I just say that out loud?   I ended up getting the 'Z' in rose gold so that it would stand out a bit from the other two.

I was also able to sneak in some shopping during my lunch breaks @ work and picked up this demin chambray shirt @ Madewell.  I've tried on a few chambray shirts in the past but they all made me feel boxier than I wanted. This one is different. It's called the Perfect Chambray Ex-Boyfriend shirt and yano what..it is pretty perfect.

Early B-day gift : Helen Ficalora Z charm in pink gold

Out on the town w/o the kiddos. I've been wearing this Zara blouse pretty religiously since I got it!
I've been diggin' a lot of Zara and Madewell pieces lately.  Ever since Zach came along, I started to gravitate towards more affordable-hassle free tops.  Maybe it's due to the fact that he'd projectile spit all over me that shirts made of 100% silk no longer appeal to me as much as the Zara blouse above does (100% polyester baby!)

Bloomies Friends and Family official starts tomorrow so I'll be perusing the store this week.  Happy Shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Haha Tina! I feel ya..if I had a charm with G on it, I'd want to trade it in for N. Anyways, loving both tops. Ahh..I've been obsessed with shoes these days. Just bought two shoes. I'm crazy..I don't even make money! haha. Happy early birthday Tina. Welcome to the 20+ 10 club =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Herie :) Have so much fun in Korea.. Do you have the shopping itch cuz you're going to Korea soon? Whenever I have a big trip lined up I start shopping like crazy too.

    Keep up your regimen and take lots of pix's in the motherland...

    ReplyDelete