Monday, January 2, 2012

Happiness is a small thing you nibble...

I've been looking for a plain statement bracelet for a while now.  The one I've been eyeing is way over my budget so I was pleasantly surprised when my sister-in-law bought me one from her recent trip to Paris.  It's simple, understated, and meshes well with my watch and ring.  I usually prefer gold over silver but I'm starting to have a new found appreciation for the latter!



"Happiness is a small thing you nibble, sitting on the ground in the sun"

I looked into the designer and Marc Deloche is an architect turned jewelry maker.  Although I have difficulty pronouncing the phrase in French (no matter how hard I try, I sound like I'm speaking Spanish!) it actually does bring me a bit of happiness everytime I look at it.  Starting tomorrow, I'm probably going to be staring at it all day as I'm going back to work.  My 4.5 months of maternity leave has run its course and my stomach drops every time I think about leaving Zach! Hopefully I'll get over it in a week or two...or three.


3 comments:

  1. I love it Tina! It all looks so good together! Might have to track it down when I'm in Paris in may...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    You're going to Paris in May? How fun!! I'm assuming both Dana and Audrey are goin' with? That sounds like such an awesome family trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back friend !! tina, i love it ! u have to keep updating !

    ReplyDelete