Friday, February 24, 2012

Meet my new friend~

After much contemplation, I finally decided on what my husband's b-day gift to me should be (I realize how ridiculous that may sound) Meet the newest buddy to my bag collection:
Givenchy - Nightingale in crinkle leather
It's simple, basic, and I'm diggin' the crinkled black leather.  I was entertaining the idea of a lighter colored bag but knowing how accident prone I am, I opted for the black.

Bluefly, you've come through for me again! I check this site every few months and the last time I bought a big ticket item was almost 5 yrs ago:
YSL - downtown tote in patent leather
I use it everyday now as a mini diaper bag when dropping off/picking up Zach from his nanny's.  I was able to snatch both of these bags for 30% off + additional discounts found while scouring the internet.  Hey, it's the little things in life that make me feel like I'm WINNING!

On a side note...Happy Friday~ My baby boy is 6 months and 1 week old already.  He's becoming such a person.  At times, he'll stare out the window and ponder as he lets out a big sigh.  I'd love to have a glimpse into his mind..

I crack up every time I see this clip!










1 comment:

  1. Omg Tina! Didn't know you blogged too! Haha..Love it! I love how you post up the good deals you get. That's the BEST=) Aww..Zachary is ridiculously adorable. Love his pondering look. Can't wait till our boys can actually talk to us and tell us what they are thinking. Then again, we might be annoyed by then since we'll have another baby to take care of. hehe =) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete