Thursday, January 12, 2012

So many choices~~

My husband asked me the other day what I wanted for my 30th birthday.  I didn't realize that it was just a few months away and so I immediately started drumming up the perfect gift.  A pair of diamond stud earrings has been on my wish list for a while now but my husband said he'd consider buying them for me as a 3rd push gift. Basically,  I won't be getting them for a while~~

The next obvious choice was a new handbag..of course! The following are my top contenders:

Givenchy - Pandora in shiny black

At first, the boxy look of the Pandora bag didn't appeal to me since the single handle makes it hang at an awkward angle but then I tried it on and it was a different story.   The bag has a casual feel to it but the shiny black leather adds a touch of cool.




Givenchy-Antigona
Givenchy-Pandora
(I love the cream color but I have a tendency to throw my bags around so I need a bag that can handle some wear & tear)




Tory Burch City Messenger Bag
The Tory Burch city bag is about 1/5 the price tag of the Givenchy's so I keep telling myself it's the better overall bang for my buck. But then I realized I haven't splurged on a bag for a few years now...you only turn 30 once, right?  My biggest concern is that these bags are a bit too trendy and I'll get sick of them by next year. What to do...what to do..


4 comments:

  1. how about a bottega woven bag ? i feel like it is classic and beautiful - perfect for you ! the first givenchy is cute too ! as someone who invested into a light color bag, i would go darker than lighter...it's gonna get really dirty ! let's go bag shopping together...i decided on one too, but i can't buy until march !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can also see you wearing the celine box bag !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Let's def go together..I'm gona get one in March too~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, I've been bag shopping for a while too. Omg, it's SO hard because a) I want a bag that I won't get sick of b) A bag that isn't too expensive. I was stuck on the bottega woven bag for a while, and then moved onto proenza schouler. And then I start wanting a balenciaga..haha. Seriously, too many choices and not sure which one I want so I'm still on the hunt. Glad to see that you made a decision =) I still need to go shopping and think about it some more!

    ReplyDelete