Monday, July 18, 2011

Anni. Weekend + Baby Shower Bonus!

This weekend was good times all around.  My friends threw me an intimate baby shower and was even able to cater the menu with my gestational diabetes in mind.  I loved the decor, theme and of course the games!

Arnold and I also celebrated our 2nd year anniversary this weekend at Gary Danko, a premier restaurant in the city that I've wanted to check out for several years now.  We decided to give each other budget-friendly gifts for our anniversary so I decided to do some retail therapy before my baby made his debut.  Luckily several stores are currently having HUGE sales so I was able to score some goodies.

Parker Top + my new Tory Burch clutch (gift from my friend who does PR for T. Burch)



with C &S, the Hostesses w/ the Mostesses!
 You can't really see my necklace but I just got this from All Saints on sale and I love it!

@ Gary Danko

4 comments:

  1. very cute neck candy tina !! you r a beautiful preggo !!

    what did u get for arnold ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. longest weekend of our lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe.. I got him a card..oh and a hug. :)

    Thanks ladies for a jammed packed weekend. So jemmy eesuh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow time flies. second anniversary already. love the neck candy! enjoy it now, bc you wont be wearing it much when youre rocking and burping baby Z!

    ReplyDelete