Monday, May 14, 2012

Twas a Happy Mother's Day!

It was my 1st Mother's day and I definitely felt the love. It's safe to say that the past 5 months have been one of the toughest times in my adult life.  Arnold's been working Mon-Sat until 11pm-12 am so Sunday is our only family day out of the week.  I've been burnt out at work as well as at home taking care of big Z, so I've been catching myself wondering..Really, what is the meaning of it all??  hah, dramatic I know.

I've been giving my best effort to treasure every minute I have with Zach rather than waiting for the day to pass until his nap/bed time.  It has been rewarding watching Zach develop, explore his surroundings, and refer to me as, 'Umma--Umma--umma'.  He insists on mumbling it in sets of three's.  Him and I have become best buds over the months and my shopping buddy.  I've taken him to Jeremy's and Bloomies on a regular basis now so he's all too familiar with the dressing room drill when I try on clothes.  I make funny faces at him through the mirror so he thinks we're playing a little game. hey..whatever works! Below are a few treasures I found over the weekend.   I've been going a size up from my pre-pregnancy weight. I simply cannot lose the last 6 pounds no matter how much I speed walk through the city! Any mama's out there have pointers for me??

L' Agence Safari Dress + Belt

Milly Sheer Blouse (enjoying a 3 lb Tomahawk steak..and I wonder why the 6 lbs stay put)

Vena Cava - Amasazi Dress
@ the Park w/ my main squeeze









No comments:

Post a Comment